Today's Public Relations
- Robert L. Heath - University of Houston, USA
- W. Timothy Coombs - University of Central Florida, USA
- Chapter-opening vignettes illustrate key points to be covered in the chapter.
- Web Watcher boxes highlight the importance of the Internet in PR today and encourage students to use the Web's resources.
- Ethical Quandary boxes lead readers to think through difficult situations in order to better prepare them for the challenges of public relations.
- Professional Reflections, written by practitioners, give a real-world perspective on the topics covered.
- End-of-chapter questions and summary questions, exercises, and recommended reading lists help readers to better comprehend the chapter material and delve more deeply into the topic at hand.
"Though written primarily for students, many professionals could benefit from the informative case studies and guidelines that adorn this volume. This book also looks at international public relations giving the student a hint of what global communications is like."
Fascinating reading and relevant to the modern media context
Loved the layout and really seems to suit my needs for the class