The CBT Handbook is the most comprehensive text of its kind and an essential resource for trainees and practitioners alike. Comprising 26 accessible chapters from leading experts in the field, the book covers CBT theory, skills, practice and research. It provides a much-needed guide to professional issues and the most common practice challenges and dilemmas. It also describes the particular skills required for different practice settings and client groups.
- CBT Theory
- CBT Skills
- Assessment and Case Formulation in CBT
- The Therapeutic Relationship in CBT
- Values and Ethics in CBT
- Reflective and Self-Evaluative Practice in CBT
- Supervision of CBT Therapists
- Multi-disciplinary working in CBT Practice
Using case studies and points for reflection, this engaging book will prove an indispensible resource for CBT trainees and practitioners.