- Brain structures and development from birth through adolescence
- What causes the brain to pay attention and remember
- How the brain learns to read and calculate
- Differences between the male and female brain
- The social and academic needs of students with learning difficulties
- Strategies for keeping students' brains engaged, focused, and energized
Teachers are brain-changers, and knowing more about how the brain learns can only make you more successful at reaching and engaging young minds.