This is your complete guide to success in navigating, writing, thinking, and communicating at university. Packed with tips, diagnostic tools, guided exercises, and full text examples, it equips you to boost your grades, ace your assignments, and get the most out of your time at university.
This book helps you:
- Prepare for and navigate university culture
- Develop the academic skills needed for success at university
- Communicate your ideas with confidence and clarity
- Watch your skills grow with diagnostic tools
- Create your own study plan tailored to the skills you need
- Know what your tutor is looking for and how to deliver
- Turn your skills into success after university
The Academic Skills Handbook is specially designed to show you where your strengths are and what you need to work on, so you get a practice plan that is perfect for your needs. It then arms you with the principles and practice to get ahead in your academic writing, presentations and group work.
Student Success is a series of essential guides for students of all levels. From how to think critically and write great essays to boosting your employability and managing your wellbeing, the Student Success series helps you study smarter and get the best from your time at university.