This is your complete guide to acing your assignments and getting the most out of your time at university. Packed with tips, tools and a digital companion loaded with real-life examples, this book will help you:
- communicate your ideas with confidence and clarity
- watch your skills grow with diagnostic tools
- create your own study plan tailored to the skills you need
- know what your tutor is looking for and how to deliver
- turn your skills into success after university.
This book is specially designed to show you where your strengths are and what you need to work on, so you get a practice plan that is perfect for your needs. It then arms you with the principles and practice to get ahead in your academic writing, presentations and group work.
SAGE Study Skills are essential study guides for students of all levels. From how to write great essays and succeeding at university, to writing your undergraduate dissertation and doing postgraduate research, SAGE Study Skills help you get the best from your time at university. Visit the SAGE Study Skills hub for tips, resources and videos on study success!
Visit the Online Resources for a range of handy diagnostic tools and sample banks to build a tailored study plan.
- Includes downloadable exercises, scored activities and reflective questions you can use to self-test and identify key skills to develop
- Includes video examples and tutorials, downloadable examples and worksheets, and annotated samples from real students’ assignments, providing strategies and best practice examples to help improve your own work.
Visit the SAGE Study Skills hub for tips, resources and videos on study success!