'For once, a book that is actually not only written for students with dyslexia but is also accessible to students with dyslexia ie clear format, chunked information, bullets, images, etc. The CD is especially useful with templates and examples for planning and organising.' - Mrs Linda Crittenden, Learning Support, Mid Kent College of Higher & F.E.
Full of advice on topics such as note-taking, reading strategies and exam techniques, this fully revised and updated edition motivates, inspires and guides you through your studies. The advice and tools provided help you plan your work, improve your skills and boost your confidence.
The Second Edition has:
- a new chapter on writing your dissertation
- more on using statistics
- more on planning and timetabling techniques
- more on using technology to help you
- expanded advice on preparing and giving presentations
- a new chapter on collaborative learning.
Included with the book is a CD ROM that supplies:
- an electronic copy of the book
- planners and other resources
- internet links to further information.
SAGE Study Skills are essential study guides for students of all levels. From how to write great essays and succeeding at university, to writing your undergraduate dissertation and doing postgraduate research, SAGE Study Skills help you get the best from your time at university. Visit the SAGE Study Skills website for tips, quizzes and videos on study success!