This study guide to accompany Renee Ha and James Ha's Integrative Statistics for the Social and Behavioral Sciences offers additional review and practice to helpástudents succeed inátheir statistics class. Each chapter corresponds to the appropriate chapter in Integrative Statistics for the Social and Behavioral Sciences and contains the following: · Notes to the student+ Multiple choice and short-answer questions+ ExercisesAnswers to all questions are also included.Studentsáwill also find useful study resources on the open-access Student Study Site at http:/www.sagepub.com/ha, including flashcards and the datasets referenced in the book.This study guideáisáalso available in a bundle with Integrative Statistics for the Social and Behavioral Sciencesáfor just $5.00 more than the price of the stand-alone text. Bundle ISBN: 9781452205304.
1. Introduction to Statistics: What Are You Getting Into?
2. Getting Started With Statistics
3. Frequency Distributions and Graphing
4. The Mean and Standard Deviation
5. The Normal Distribution, Standardized Scores, and Probability
6. Sampling Distribution of the Mean and the Single-Sample z Statistic
7. Inferential Statistics
8. Single-Sample Tests
9. Two-Sample Tests
10. Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
11. Complex ANOVA Designs
12. Correlation and Regression
13. General Linear Model
14. Nonparametric Tests