The process of making marketing decisions is increasingly dependent on quantitative analysis and the use of specific statistical tools and techniques which can be tailored and adapted to solve particular marketing problems.
Any student hoping to enter the world of management will need to show that they understand and have mastered these techniques. This book will help them to do this and covers the following key topics:
- Measurement sacling and reliability issues in management
- Parametric and non-parametric statistical tests
- Gerneralized Linear Modeling techniques
- Data-reduction techniques
- Model selection and model checking
- Recursive and non-recursive models
- Neural networks
- Knowledge-based systems
This book is ideal for students taking upper level undergraduate classes and graduate classes in statistics for business and management.