With more than 120 hours of video covering all branches of the Criminal Justice system, this collections supports students and researchers at all levels via tutorial videos that take viewers step-by-step through the criminal investigation process; case studies that show how that research affects policy and practices; and films that take you inside forensics labs, correctional facilities, and court rooms. View the complete title list.
Contributors include: Ben Bowling on Global Policing and International Law Enforcement, Larry Sherman on Evidence-Based Policing, David Wall on Policing Cybercrime, and more.
Want to find out more? Request a free trial!
Already tried and liked the product?
Recommend SAGE Video to your librarian.
- Callie Rennison, University of Colorado Denver
- Kevin Beaver, Florida State University
- Mark Leymon, Portland State
- Azrini Wahidin, Nottingham Trent University
- Jan van Dijk, Tilburg University
- Frank Schmalleger, Emeritus at University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- Jerzy Sarnecki, Stockholm University
- Craig Hemmens, Washington State
- Matthew Lippman, University of Illinois Chicago
- Jacinta Gau, University of Central of Florida
- Jim Sheptycki, York University
- Kelly Hannah-Moffat, University of Toronto
- Sharon Pickering, Monash
- Lorraine Mazerolle, Queensland
Video will cover topics across the following core areas:
- Criminal Justice
- Criminological Theory
- Forensic Science & Investigation
- Research Methods for Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Security & Crime
- Transnational Crime
- Types of Crime
- Violence & Violent Crime