SAGE Research Methods is the essential online resource for anyone doing research or learning how to do research. With more than 800 books, reference works, journal articles, and videos from SAGE’s world-renowned research methods list, SAGE Research Methods provides information on writing a research question, conducting a literature review, choosing a research method, collecting and analyzing data, and writing up the findings. SAGE Research Methods’ coverage spans the full range of research methods used in the social and behavioral sciences, plus a wide range of methods commonly used in science, technology, medicine, and the humanities.
SAGE Research Methods is an excellent resource for researchers and faculty alike. No self-respecting library should be without it! — Dr. Paul Baines, Professor of Political Marketing, Cranfield University
Request a free trial!
See SAGE Research Methods in action—sign up for a free trial.
Already tried and liked the product?
Recommend SAGE Research Methods to your librarian.
Content and Features
- Titles from SAGE’s renowned book, journal, and reference content in Research Methods
- The Methods Map visualizes relationships among unique methods terms, concepts, and people
- Methods Lists can be used to compile selected books, book chapters, and journal articles for later review or to share with colleagues
- Explore related online journal content with the SAGE Journals widget
How SAGE Research Methods supports research
- Supports students in research methods courses or conducting research by providing instructional content for every step of the research process
- Aids faculty research by providing crucial resources to help write up methodology for publication in the best research journals
- Provides faculty teaching research methods that find sample assignments and create supplemental reading lists to share with students
- Helps librarians teach information literacy, research skills, literature review, and writing