In step-by-step terms, the authors detail the 'tools of the trade' - the practical and the intellectual skills - that underpin the study of Business and Management, from research skills and project planning to strategies for reading, writing, and presentation.
- A student-friendly guide to thinking critically about Business and Management research
- Guidance on the best way to approach research
- A clear focus on finding research topics and developing them in to dissertations
- Essential help in forging critical reading skills
- Helpful advice on making your research project manageable
- An inside view on the assumptions and requirements of post graduate research in business
- Structured support for writing up your research
This is essential reading for any student doing an MBA, an MA, or starting a PhD in Business or Management Studies. It will provide a vital supplement to the plethora of textbooks in Business and Research Methods.