Plan Your Essay
- Phillip C. Shon - Professor of Criminology at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology
Super Quick Skills
Essays/Dissertations | Essays/Dissertations
- Get the most from your reading before you write
- Build a convincing argument to make your case
- Write well-crafted essays that stay on point.
Super Quick Skills provides the essential building blocks you need to succeed at university - fast. Packed with practical, positive advice on core academic and life skills, you’ll discover focused tips and strategies to use straight away. Whether it’s writing great essays, understanding referencing or managing your wellbeing, find out how to build good habits and progress your skills throughout your studies.
- Learn core skills quickly
- Apply them right away and see results
- Succeed in your studies and in life
Super Quick Skills gives you the foundations you need to confidently navigate the ups and downs of university life.
Visit the Sage Study Skills hub for tips, resources and videos on study success!
Packed with concise information to help students succeed at university. Whether you are an undergraduate student or undertaking a postgraduate programme, you will be able to find a book that will help you develop your study skills.
Of the three books I reviewed [Take Great Notes, Find Your Source and Plan Your Essay], all of them were easy to read and follow, with each book providing a 60 second summary before moving onto more detail in each section and providing reasoning throughout.
Focused and accessible
Succint, easy to use guide. Very accessbile for students.