This new textbook discusses all the major topics of organizational behavior emphasizing how individuals, groups, and organizations interact to contribute to organizational success and achievement.
It challenges the readers to develop greater personal, interpersonal, and organizational skills, and utilize these strengths competently in the organizational environment. The book adopts a strengths-based and action-oriented approach while integrating important concepts such as leadership, creativity, and innovation and their role in the global society.
• Focus on understanding and applying concepts to real world scenarios through creative and innovative thinking
• Emphasis on building inner-strength, positive outlook, and improved self-awareness
• Encourages self-learning through Cases, Critical Thinking Questions, Self-Assessment Features
• ‘Global Perspective’ feature in each chapter to illustrate nuances of managing human behavior in a globally integrated society
• Chapter-end ‘Applications for Managers’ section provides additional practical tips demonstrating how concepts are to be implemented in the real-life situations
• Complementary chapters on ‘Fostering Creativity and Innovation’ and ‘Communicating Effectively with Others’ on the companion Web site