Designed to compliment existing textbooks for the course, the companion provides:
- Easy access to the key themes in organizational theory
- Helpful summaries of the approaches taken by the main course textbooks
- Sample questions and answers, with common themes that must always be addressed
- Short vignettes and a case study that runs throughout the chapters
- Guidance on the essential study skills required to pass the course
- Taking it Further sections that suggest how readers can extend their thinking beyond the "received wisdom"