- Ann L Cunliffe - Fundação Getúlio Vargas-EAESP, Brazil
Designed to compliment existing textbooks for the course, the companion provides:
- Easy access to the key themes in organizational theory
- Helpful summaries of the approaches taken by the main course textbooks
- Sample questions and answers, with common themes that must always be addressed
- Short vignettes and a case study that runs throughout the chapters
- Guidance on the essential study skills required to pass the course
- Taking it Further sections that suggest how readers can extend their thinking beyond the "received wisdom"
This is the coursebook I was looking for - my undergraduates come from dirfferent cultural backgrounds and I hope they can be more motivated by the book which is easy and practical.
Very good introduction to organization theory. Easy to read, overview of main issues and discussions, helpful references.
I decided to go with other Sage books by Ann Cunliffe.