The fully updated Third Edition of Methodology for Creating Business Knowledge offers contemporary and extremely pertinent discussion about the interests of business knowledge.
Key Features of the Third Edition
- Includes several more examples, plus previous examples have been updated
- Offers improved illustrations and diagrams
- Makes the book easier to use with a revised presentation
- Provides useful summaries of the key points and concepts to aide accessibility
- Presents points of reflection to allow the reader to further their thinking on the topics
- Includes a glossary of terms
A must have for any advanced student or academic in the fields of Research Methods in Business, Management and Research Methods.
Praise for the Second Edition:
"This book provides a clear and concise treatment of the history and theory of scientific research... recommended for research students in business and social sciences and as a supporting text for a course on research methodology."