Methodology for Creating Business Knowledge
- Ingeman Arbnor - Lund University, Sweden
- Bjorn Bjerke - Stockholm University, Sweden
Research Methods for Business & Management
The fully updated Third Edition of Methodology for Creating Business Knowledge offers contemporary and extremely pertinent discussion about the interests of business knowledge.
Key Features of the Third Edition
- Includes several more examples, plus previous examples have been updated
- Offers improved illustrations and diagrams
- Makes the book easier to use with a revised presentation
- Provides useful summaries of the key points and concepts to aide accessibility
- Presents points of reflection to allow the reader to further their thinking on the topics
- Includes a glossary of terms
A must have for any advanced student or academic in the fields of Research Methods in Business, Management and Research Methods.
Praise for the Second Edition:
"This book provides a clear and concise treatment of the history and theory of scientific research... recommended for research students in business and social sciences and as a supporting text for a course on research methodology."
First chapter is adopted as essential reading.
not a perfect fit
Arbnor's and Bjerke's book is already published as a third edition, and
the book is very much focusing on qualitat. methods.
However, if I simply think about the course requirements and the students who participate on my course,
more information on quantitat. would be needed. This book might be a good one for PhD students, but my course is tailored for master's degree students only.
A very good text to recommend for students working on their bachelor's and master's theses. Gives a nice simple to understand overview.
An excellent resource; much needed.