- Rosalind Masterson - De Montfort University, UK
- Nichola Phillips - De Montfort University, UK
- David Pickton - Strategic Partnerships
Marketing | Marketing Communications | Marketing Research
This easy to use resource opens windows to the world of marketing through cases that are vibrant and engaged, links that allow students to explore topics in more detail and content to encourage relating theory to practice.
Recognizing the importance of ongoing technological and social developments and the increasing connectedness of consumers that has profound implications for the way marketing operates and students learn, the 5th edition demystifies key technologies and terminology, demonstrating where and how emerging digital marketing techniques and tools fit in to contemporary marketing planning and practice.
The new edition has been fully updated to include:
- New case studies and examples, offering truly global perspectives.
- Even more content on digital marketing integrated throughout, including key issues such as social media, mobile marketing, co-creation and cutting-edge theory.
- A new and fully streamlined companion website, featuring a range of resources for students and lecturers.
Focus boxes throughout the text such as Global, Research, B2B and Ethical - all with a greater emphasis on digital communication - reinforce key marketing trends and relate theory to practice. Each chapter also ends with a case study revolving around topics, issues and companies that students can relate to.
The new edition comes packed with features that can be used in class or uploaded onto a course management system and which students can use in their own self-directed study.
- PowerPoint Slides
- Instructor's Manual
- Course Cartridge
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Further reading weblinks
- Video Links
- Flashcard Glossary
The content is just perfect for my level 4 marketing module
Excellent text for students on multi-disciplinary courses