The Sage Course Companion on Marketing is an accessible introduction to the subject that will help readers to extend their understanding of key concepts and enhance their thinking skills in line with course requirements. It provides support on how to revise for exams and prepare for and write assessed pieces. Readers are encouraged not only to think like a marketer but also to think about the subject critically.
Designed to compliment existing textbooks for the course, the companion provides:
- Easy access to the key themes in Marketing
- Helpful summaries of the approach taken by the main course textbooks
- Guidance on the essential study skills required to pass the course
- Sample exam questions and answers, with common themes that must always be addressed in an exam situation
- Quotes from leading thinkers in the field to use in exams and essays
- Taking it Further sections that suggest how readers can extent their thinking beyond the "received wisdom"
The Sage Course Companion in Marketing is much more than a revision guide for undergraduates; it is an essential tool that will help readers take their course understanding to new levels and help them achieve success in their undergraduate course.