"Change is truly the one constant in business. As such, the ability to manage change and its drivers of innovation and creativity is essential. Thankfully, Andriopoulos and Dawson offer an exceptional treatise on this domain, insightful and engaging. I encourage management students at all levels to explore this work" - Marianne W. Lewis, Director of Kolodzik Business Scholars, University of Cincinnati
Managing Change, Creativity and Innovation brings together comprehensive aspects of change management and creativity management, providing management and HR students with an accessible and wide-ranging resource for study, debate and inspiration.
Balancing theory with practice, this book looks at the human side of managing change and creativity, treating them as interdependent aspects of management and organizations.
- Historical overview of business practice and theory
- Understanding creativity and change
- Managing individuals, teams and nurturing creativity
- The creative economy and future of organizations
- Coverage of all the important recent research in the field
- Real-life topical case studies taken from the Financial Times
- Interactive resources at the end of each chapter, including questions, exercises, topics for debate, recommended reading and web resources
|Promoting Critical Thinking|
|Nurturing Team Work|
|Promoting New Ideas at Work|
|Orchestrating Structure, Systems and Resources|
|Enabling and Constraining Creative Processes at Work|
|Managing Processes of Change|