Now in its Third Edition, this unique and highly esteemed text goes from strength to strength, continuing to offer:
- Gapless coverage of the essential topics of organizational behavior
- A critical perspective that takes students out of their comfort zones and questions dominant assumptions about organizations
- Interactive, instructive (and fun) learning aids and features, both in the text and on the companion website
- An attractive, easily navigable full-color text design
- A guide to further reading including hand-selected journal articles, many of which are available on the companion website
As well as cutting-edge content and features new to the Third Edition:
- Clearer, more concise exposition of all you need to know about organizations
- Revised case studies to cater for readers across the world at all levels of knowledge and experience
- A revisited companion website with longer case studies
Over the last seven years, more and more students and tutors have been won over by Managing and Organizations' coverage, wisdom and insight, and this new edition is a yet more essential guide to negotiating and understanding the bustling and complex life of organizations.
"The book is beautifully written and presented and easy to read. As a source of theory it is accessible both to the first year undergraduate and yet also contains such a wealth of experience and insights about theory that it is indispensable to the hardened researcher."
-John A. A. Sillince, Professor of Organization Studies and Management, University of Strathclyde, U.K.
"This is the new world of management and organization theory! Clegg, Kornberger and Pitsis are extraordinary storytellers, giving critical commentary on the secret places, sociological history of the global landscape, most exciting plurality of viewpoints, and giving us practical guides on how to avoid the rocky roads and slippery slopes in this 'realist's guide' book."
-David M. Boje, New Mexico State University
- Case studies
- Tutor’s guide
- Powerpoint slides
- Online readings
- Links to relevant websites
- Interactive MCQs
- Flashcard glossary