· The mind processes information
· Biological, physiological, and psychological factors influence thinking
· To better prepare yourself to address probable influences on your decisions
· To unleash the creative potential in your mind
This book outlines how people, especially those in business, make decisions . Making Better Business Decisions will enable decision-makers to:
· Recognize and focus on the truly important decisions that require critical thinking
· Analyze options more clearly and creatively
· Reduce decisional time and effort
· Improve judgement quality
The awareness and application of the material contained in this book will enable professionals, academics and students not only to improve their own decisions, but will also provide the means to understand how and why decisions are made. This work will show how applying rational decisional techniques or intuition can solve repetitive and minor problems.
This work breaks down critical thinking skills and creative problem solving techniques that can assist and help as decisions become more important and problems become more difficult in today's society and business environment. This book is a beneficial for professionals, academics and students in business and organizational behaviour.