This book is not available as a print inspection copy. To download an e-version click here or for more information contact your local sales representative.
*Shortlisted in the Management and Leadership Textbook Category at CMI Management Book of the Year Awards 2016*
The authors, an international team of experts, guide students on an entertaining journey through key concepts, contemporary issues and debates in leadership studies.
- Understand how theory comes to life through a fascinating selection of case studies, ranging from political leaders such as Tony Blair to business leaders such as Steve Jobs, and from leadership in the arts to leadership in gang culture.
- Be inspired by the ‘Leadership on screen’ feature, which encourages analysis of how leadership is represented in film and TV, including The Dark Knight, Game of Thrones, The Hunger Games and Grey's Anatomy.
- Visit the companion website for access to additional resources including author videos and journal articles.
Critical and rigorous, yet also easy to digest, this text is ideal for students and practitioners with or without any prior knowledge of the field.
- PowerPoint Slides to support teaching
- Videos of the book’s authors providing an overview of the chapter and discussing issues such as why the topic is important, key theories, debates, and tips for revision.
- Links to SAGE journal articles
- Links to additional media resources