Written by experienced and respected academics, the books are indispensable study aids and guides to comprehension.
Key Concepts in Urban Studies:
• Clearly and concisely explains the basic ideas in the interdisciplinary field of urban studies
• Offers concise discussions of concepts ranging from community, neighbourhood, and the city to globalization, the New Urbanism, feminine space, and urban problems
• Constitutes a re-examination of the key ideas in the field
• Is illustrated throughout with international examples
• Provides an essential reference guide for all students and teachers across the urban disciplines within sociology, political science, planning and geography.