"There is a wonderful balance and clarity in coverage of complex and contentious issues. Throughout, the tone is amiable…the writing engaging and clear."
--Robbie Sutton, University of Kent, U.K.
Nick Haslam's highly-anticipated new text is a thoroughly engaging introduction to the psychology of personality.
Fully tailored to the British Psychological Society's guidelines regarding the teaching of Individual Differences, Introduction to Personality and Intelligence provides the perfect package for any undergraduate Psychology student taking a course in this fascinating subject.
- Coverage of all core topics for a personality course
- A whole section devoted to intelligence
- Includes mental disorders and cognitive approaches
- Focuses on major theoretical issues
- Presents a good range of applied theory chapters
- Packed with pedagogical features including: key concept boxes and a full glossary, illustrative case studies, and annotated further reading