This special book contains the transcripts of the SAGE Early Years Masterclass 2018 interviews, conducted by Kathy Brodie.
The interviewees provide fascinating and thought-provoking insights into the rich area of children's learning and development. Taken together, the interviews cover key areas of Early Years theory and practice. They are presented in the same order as the Masterclass, allowing you to follow as you watch the interviews.
- David Whitebread, Developmental Psychology and Early Childhood Education
- Sean MacBlain, Contemporary Childhood
- Sue Waite, Children Learning Outside the Classroom
- Lorna Arnott, Digital Technologies and Learning
- Jackie Musgrave, Supporting Children's Health and Wellbeing
- Cath Arnold, Involving Parents in their Children's Learning
- Kathryn Peckham, Developing School Readiness
- Guy Roberts-Holmes, Doing Your Early Years Research Project
- Sara Knight, Forest School in Practice
- Ioanna Palaiologou, The Early Years Foundation Stage
- Julian Grenier, Successful Ofsted Inspections and team-building
- Penny Mukherji & Deborah Albon, Research Methods in Early Childhood