`This text sits very well in the tradition of Corwin Press in providing highly practical books that also draw on relevant theoretical perspectives' - School Leadership & Management
This book emphasizes the social, behavioural and personal skills which define the successful school administrator.
Gerald W. Bracey
About the Author
1. Culture Shock: When Teachers Become Principals
2. Stranger in a Strange Land: The School Environment
3. One Size Doesn't Fit All: Matching Your Personality With the Role of Principal
4. Getting an 'A' in Ambiguity: Successfully Navigating the Complexity of School Culture
5. Are You Listening? Do You Understand?
6. Let's Talk Aggregate Impression: How Leaders Lead
7. Seeing the Forest and the Trees: Blending the Best of Management and Leadership
8. Let's Meet So You Can "Ooh" and "Ahh" Over My Experience: Marketing Campaigns and Initiation Rituals
9. Winning a Race without a Finish Line: Changing the Organization Without Alienating the Culture