How to Challenge the System and Become a Better Teacher
- Scott Buckler - Independent Academic, Teacher, Chartered Psychologist
Personal Growth & Development | Staff Development & Professional Learning
This book empowers you to seek a deeper perspective on the education system and to develop as a critically informed teacher able to challenge the status quo appropriately – without losing your job!
It focuses on the need to engage with research, to reflect critically and question your own teaching practice, so you don’t get stuck in bad or ineffective routines and can develop personally and professionally as a confident, versatile educator.
Key topics include:
· Understanding the pressure points in today’s education system
· Developing your own educational philosophy
· Reading and critiquing research to sharpen your thinking
· How to make change happen
Scott Buckler is a teacher, a Chartered Psychologist and has recently become a Chartered Teacher.
Really excellent book to encourage critical thinking skills in Masters students.