- John Stittle - University of Essex, UK
- Robert Wearing - University of Essex, UK
Designed to compliment existing textbooks for the course, the companion provides:
- Easy access to the key issues in Financial Accounting
- Practice questions and sample answers to help you prepare for exams and assignments
- Tips to help you remember key points and earn extra marks
- Helpful summaries of the approach taken by the main course textbooks
- Guidance on the essential study skills required to pass the course
The Sage Course Companion on Financial Accounting is much more than a revision guide for undergraduates; it is an essential tool that will help readers take their course understanding to new levels and help them achieve success in their undergraduate course.
Students thought that this book was easy to follow and understand
Students found the book interesting and fundamental to their understanding of finance
Excellent book for those having to struggle undertanding accounting theory and practice.