By focusing globally, the Encyclopedia of Law and Society offers a greater understanding of American law and society within its historical and comparative context.
Key features include:
- more than 700 entries that are biographical, historical, comparative, topical, thematic and methodological;
- a rich diversity of European, Latin American, Asian, African and Australasian legislative developments;
- a unique mulit-volume resource revealling the truly holistic, interdisciplinary virtues of law and society today.
Key themes include:
- biographies in law and society;
- law and society activities in regions and countries;
- law and society methodology and research;
- demography of law;
- sociology of law;
- anthropology (ethnology) of law;
- law and economics;
- law and politicial science;
- psychology and law;
- legal subjects.
Special Introductory Offer Price: 190.00 GBP (offer expires end February 2007).