This clear, practical book guides readers undertaking their own literature review through the process, giving them the skills and knowledge they need for success.
The chapters address:
- Different types of literature reviews
- Critically analysing material
- Presenting the final piece of work
- Best practice in referencing and plagiarism
- Systematic approaches to literature reviews
A wide range of examples from books, journals and other sources are included to demonstrate the process in action. Each chapter also includes activities and checklists to help readers develop their own work.
It will be an essential guide for all nursing and all allied healthcare students, as well as professionals working in practice.