An invaluable step-by-step guide to data management in R for social science researchers, this book shows students how to recode datait properly and how to combine data from different sources. As well as:
- Exploring both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Providing an accessible approach with pedagogical features including overview boxes, images, tables and diagrams.
- Helping students to import from statistical packages other than R.
2. Building Blocks of Data
3. Data Frames
4. Data Tables and Tidyverse
5. Handling Data from Social Science Surveys
6. Managing Data from Complex Samples
7. Dates, Times, and Time Series
8. Spatial/Geographical data
9. Text as Data