- Revised chapters on the therapeutic relationship and case formulation
- New material on personality disorders and bipolar disorder
- New material on working with diversity
- Content on the multidisciplinary context of CBT, the service user perspective, CBT from a holistic perspective
- Developments within the cognitive behavioural psychotherapies
- Continous professional development for the CBT practitioner
- Photocopiable worksheets linked to case studies.
Already a tried-and-tested guide for trainee psychologists and psychotherapists, as well as clinicians in mental health services and private practices, this text is also of value to practitioners who need refresher courses in CBT.