Designed to compliment existing textbooks for the course, the companion provides:
- Easy access to the key themes in Child Protection
- An expert's view on running themes in the course
- Guidance on developing critical thinking Helpful summaries of the approach taken by the main course textbooks
- Guidance on essential study skills
- Route-maps to aid the development of wider learning above and beyond the textbook
The Sage Course Companion to Child Protection is an essential tool that will help readers take their course understanding to new levels and ensure success in their undergraduate course. The book will also be an invaluable resource for those on post-qualifying training programs involved in working with children.