Cases in International Relations
Pathways to Conflict and Cooperation
- Glenn Hastedt - James Madison University, USA
- Donna L. Lybecker - Idaho State University, USA
- Vaughn P. Shannon - Wright State University, USA
International Relations | Security & Conflict
Save time and ease class preparation with the additional guidance and tools available for download, including:
- Case Notes features case study overviews and objectives.
- A set of all the graphics from the text, including all of the maps, tables, and figures, in PowerPoint, .pdf, and .jpg formats for class presentations.
It has important cases which is used in my teaching. I am sure my students learn very important lesson from these cases.
Cases in International Relations is a comprehensive case study book which will be very useful at all levels of IR teaching. It can be used in different courses as it covers a wide ranging subjects including global commons, cybersecurity, world monetary reform as well as more traditional issues of military conflict and cooperation. It will help teachers and students alike in making it much easier to comprehend major issues of IR.