This collection brings together the best of Bill Rogers, the world-renowned authority on behaviour management. It comprises of 5 books and a DVD for the specially discounted price of £180.00 (+VAT) - a great saving of over £30 on the RRP!
The collection includes Bill's bestselling Classroom Behaviour, in which he looks at the issues facing teachers working in today's classrooms and offers advice on dealing with the challenges of the job, and how building up a rapport with both students and colleagues can support good practice.
Also as part of the set is Bill's Cracking the Challenging Class DVD. In these, his first UK DVD programmes, Bill explains and illustrates his tried and tested methods for managing difficult classes and situations. With a total time of two and a half hours, the programme and comprehensive supporting notes provide a wealth of information, theories and lessons for primary and secondary teachers.
The full bundle includes:
- Cracking the Challenging Class DVD (9781446211267)
- Classroom Behaviour: A Practical Guide to Effective Teaching, Behaviour Management and Colleague Support, Third Edition (9780857021670)
- How to Manage Children's Challenging Behaviour, Second Edition (9781848606852)
- Behaviour Management with Young Children: Crucial First Steps with Children 3-7 years (9781847873644)
- Cracking the Hard Class, Second Edition (9781412923569)
- Behaviour Management: A Whole-School Approach, Second Edition (9781412934527)
For complete descriptions of each product click here
For the past 30 years Bill's books and consultancy, lectures, seminars, and training programmes have helped schools and teachers with discipline and behaviour management issues, classroom management, stress and teaching, colleague support, peer-support programs for teachers and community-oriented policies for behaviour management.