In today's world, problems of anger, rage, aggression and violent outbursts have reached a critical point where they threaten the ethos of the modern society, and hence, need to be effectively managed. Anger management is a term that we all can instantly relate to. Laying out a host of effective tips to manage anger, this book comes with the power to change things for the better
The key features of the book are:
- Explanation of the confusing emotion of anger in simple terms, including the physiology of anger and its deleterious effects.
- Detail anger management techniques for individuals, family, school and workplace.
- Easy tips to master anger where chronic anger and unhappiness translates into negative human behavior: abusive love relationships, dating violence, date rape, drug abuse, driving aggression, robbery, gambling, suicidal ideation, sensation seeking and other impulse control behaviors.
- A to Z tips for self-management of anger.
- How to reconstruct their negative thoughts, feelings and behaviors with emphasis on therapeutic intervention for serious anger problems.
This book provides useful tips on mastering the art of anger management. Its lucid narration and the use of cartoons and illustrations make it an interesting, entertaining and effective read for professionals as well as lay persons, Physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, and counselors can also recommend this book to their patients.