In the new edition of his bestselling book, Uwe Flick introduces the main theoretical approaches to qualitative research, and provides unmatched coverage of the full range of methods available to qualitative researchers. Organised around the process of doing qualitative research, the book guides you through ethics, research design, data collection and data analysis.
New to this edition:
• A new chapter outlining methodological approaches to qualitative research
• New introductory sections at the beginning of each of the book’s seven parts, which also define the key terms
• Lots of new practical examples that show how to carry out all aspects of a qualitative research project
• New exercises that help to test your understanding of what you’ve read
• A brand new companion website full of resources for lecturers and students including suggested answers to the exercises in the book, full text journal articles and links to additional resources