Lecturers - request an e-inspection copy of this text or contact your local SAGE representative to discuss your course needs.
In the new edition of his bestselling book, Uwe Flick introduces all of the main theoretical approaches to qualitative research, and provides unmatched coverage of the full range of methods now available to qualitative researchers. Organised around the process of doing qualitative research, the book guides you through ethics, research design, data collection, and data analysis.
In this fifth edition, you will find:
- a new chapter outlining methodological approaches to qualitative research
- new introductory sections at the beginning of each of the book’s seven parts, which prepare the ground and define key terms
- lots of new practical examples which show you how to carry out all aspects of a qualitative research project
- new exercises that give you the opportunity to test your understanding of what you’ve read
- a brand new companion website full of resources for lecturers and students including suggested answers to the exercises in the book, full text journal articles and links to additional resources: http://uk.sagepub.com/flick5e