Administration and Management in Criminal Justice
A Service Quality Approach
- Jennifer M. Allen - Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
- Rajeev Sawhney - Western Illinois University, USA
Criminal Justice | Criminology & Criminal Justice | Public Management
The open-access Student Study Site includes the following:
Web Resources integrate useful and current web resources with Chapter content to extend and reinforce learning.
The open-access Instructor Resource Site includes the following:
· A Microsoft® Word® test bank is available containing multiple choice, true/false, short answer, and essay questions for each chapter. The test bank provides you with a diverse range of pre-written options as well as the opportunity for editing any question and/or inserting your own personalized questions to effectively assess students’ progress and understanding.
· Editable, chapter-specific Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides offer you complete flexibility in easily creating a multimedia presentation for your course. Highlight essential content, features, and artwork from the book.
· Lecture notes summarize key concepts on a chapter-by-chapter basis to help with preparation for lectures and class discussions.
“I think the textbook is excellent. It is straightforward in its presentation. A major strength is its focus on critical thinking. Some of the material is dated, thus a 2nd edition is encouraged.”
“This textbook is a quality resource that would be seriously considered for adoption. Its strengths include solid case studies, reference lists to encourage the students to expand their topical reading, and addition of internet resources.”
“1. Price is cheaper than Stojkovic et al. 2. As well written as Stojkovic et al. 3. Provides relevant material. I will be working to persuade my colleagues to adopt this book.”